• Bears the load immediately.
• Extra-strong support for heavy uses.
• Resists water, moisture, thermal fluctuations and UV rays.
Saratoga Special Double-Sided Tape for Mirrors and Heavy Loads ensures long-lasting, extra-strong adhesion, both inside and out, even under particularly heavy conditions of use.
Formulated with self-reticulating acrylic resins dispersed in solvent, it is resistant to water, humidity, thermal shock and UV rays.
It is the indispensable product for:
• Affixing glass, mirrors, soap dispensers, hooks, bathroom-tissue, towel and paper towel holders in highly humid environments which are subject to rapid temperature changes, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
• Affixing metallic plates, signs, mailboxes and cable conduits, however heavy, onto walls exposed to direct sunlight or to beating rain.
• It is also useful for replacing friezes, ornamentation and edging in any environment.
Saratoga Special Double-Sided Tape for Mirrors and Heavy Loads sticks to any except non-stick surfaces (teflon, polyethylene, etc.). Do not apply to crumbling, peeling, or inconsistent surfaces.
Instructions for use: clean, de-grease and carefully dry the surfaces.
Stick the tape onto the back of the object to be affixed; remove the silicon-coated paper and affix to the surface, pressing strongly.
|EAN Code: |
8 005860 624756
|Blister 19 mm|
|EAN Code: |
8 005860 624801